Whether you have been wearing a beard all your life or growing a beard for the first time, we have a collection of beard style ideas for you to choose from. Now lets find the perfect one for you.
Four Types of Face Shapes– these styles will suite your face best.
- Oval – An oval face can wear almost any beard to compliment his face.
- Rectangle – should keep your beard longer on the sides and shorter on the bottom.
- Round – should keep beard short on the sides and fuller on the chin.
- Square– should keep their beads short on the sides and fuller of the chin.
How to Trim Your Beard
- If your beard is long, brush out your tangled beard before trimming.
- Trim your beard when it is dry.
- Pull your skin and trim away from your face.
- Clip cheeks and neck first, followed by a good pair of beard clippers.
- Follow up with scissors to get any leftover stragglers.
- Finish with beard oil to moisturize, soften and maintain unruly beards.
How to Shave Your Face If You Have Acne
- Clean face and neck area before shaving with an acne face wash.
- Apply a shave gel or cream designed for acne skin.
- Gently shave your face using gentle strokes.
- Apply a moisturizer designed for acne skin.
Best Beard Style Ideas For Men 2020 click link below
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube EvasBookStore to help grow our channel.
Please like and subscribe if you like this page. Thank you!
Follow us on Instagram EvasBookStoreDisney
Get your Free Audiobook So You Think You Want To Be A Hairstylist on this website